Water Quality Monitoring Project in Yeşilırmak Basin
Administration: General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works
Scope: Within the scope of Water Quality Monitoring Project in Yeşilırmak Basin;
Within the framework of the Basin Monitoring Program prepared in accordance with the requirements of the "Regulation on the Monitoring of Surface and Groundwater" in the basin, the parameters that could not be analyzed by the General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works in accordance with the national legislation and in accordance with the national legislation in rivers, lakes and coastal waters, Taking samples from the surveillance monitoring and protected area monitoring points given within the scope of the project, measuring and analyzing the physicochemical and chemical, biological and hydromorphological parameters requested in the Technical Specification of the project, evaluating and reporting all monitoring results according to the relevant legislation, DSI SVT-Water Entering the Quality Module with its coordinates on basin basis, ensuring the transfer of data to this system via SVT in case the "National Water Information System" is activated, and determining the methods used / to be used for analysis, It is the determination of whether infrastructure strengthening is required for the Administration and the Region according to the analysis results (analysis techniques, development of in-laboratory analysis method). In addition, thanks to the evaluation and implementation studies to be carried out within the scope of the project; It is aimed to determine the current status of the Administration and Regional infrastructures, to make short, medium and long term plans, to determine the vehicles, devices, consumables, tools and equipment that will / may be required in the following periods.
1. Defining the basin
2. Sampling and delivery to relevant administrations (DSI Regional Directorates and TAKK)
3. Conducting water quality monitoring studies in surveillance and protected areas (chemical monitoring)
4. Performing hydromorphological monitoring studies
5. Conducting biological (fish, macroinvertebrates, phytobentoses, phytoplankton and macrophytes) monitoring studies
6. Preparation of the current pollution map
7. Evaluation of Yeşilırmak Basin water quality and determination of quality classes.