BOTAŞ INTERNATIONAL LIMITED BAKU-TIFLIS-CEYHAN CRUDE OIL PIPELINE PROJECT ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING AND CONSULTING SERVICES
Administration : BOTAŞ International General Directorate
Scope: On the pipeline route within the scope of Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan Crude Oil Project; At the pumping stations (PT1, PT2, PT3 and PT4) located in the provinces of Ardahan, Erzurum, Erzincan and Sivas, At the pressure reduction and pigging station (IPT1) located in the province of Kahramanmaraş, at the pigging station in the province of Kars Monitoring of water discharges and groundwater resources within the scope of operational period environmental monitoring and consultancy services at (IPT2) and Ceyhan Marine Terminal (CMT) located in Adana province.
1. Taking monthly samples from the oil-water separators at the stations and performing the analyzes
2. Taking monthly samples from the wastewater treatment plants at the stations and performing the analyzes
3. Monthly sampling and analysis from rainwater pools
4. Conducting groundwater monitoring studies in four periods throughout the year
5. Preparing monthly reports for the results of the measurement and analysis studies carried out and submitting them to the employer
6. Preparation of annual reports containing evaluations and recommendations.