ÇUBUK-2 AND KAVŞAKKAYA DAM PROTECTION PLAN AND SPECIAL PROVISION DEFINITION PROJECT
Administration: General Directorate of Ankara Water and Sewerage Administration
Scope: It is the regulation of the plans for the determination of the protection areas and protection principles, and the procedures and principles regarding other works and procedures, taking into account the characteristics of Çubuk 2 and Kavşakkaya Drinking Water Dam Basins.
With Çubuk 2-Kavşakkaya Dams Protection Plan and Determination of Special Provisions Project, it is aimed to both protect and improve the water quality and quantity of the basins on a basin basis, and to bring all surface and underground waters in the basin to a good condition.
1. Determination of aboveground and underground monitoring stations
2. Monitoring of surface and ground water quality for one year
3. Determination of the general characteristics of the basin and the current pollution load
4. Conducting water quality modeling studies
5. Creation of pollution maps and watershed database
6. Determination of water quality on the basis of current and projection years
7. Establishment of the measures program
8. Conservation Plan and Determination of Special Provisions.